Black wind jacket with a faux leather panda patch at front, removable visor hood and environmentally friendly and water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The outer material is breathable and water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns. The jacket has two front pockets, elastic at sleeve endings and rib fabric at bottom. The inside lining is made of recycled and airy mesh material and the zip has inside zip protection to keep the wind out. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic.
• Outer fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Mesh lining made of 100 % recycled polyester that transports humidity from the body.
• Removable hood with visor.
• Two pockets at front.
• Elastic at sleeve endings and rib at bottom.
• Zip with inside zip protection placket to keep the wind out and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin.
• Faux leather panda patch at one of the front pockets – matching the zip slider.
• Colour: Black
• Composition: Shell: 100 % recycled polyester. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
16 PET bottles were recycled to make this jacket.
This wind jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of PFC’s and its fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
This jacket is also GRS certified which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking but also working conditions. The whole production chain is controlled, from raw material to the final product. We make children’s clothes and have high demands on long-term sustainability – both for natures’ sake and the people who manufacture, handle and use our products. It is therefore only natural to ensure our sustainability efforts by using third-party certifications.