INFLATABLE POOL | EARTH
Nontoxic heavyweight vinyl (phthalate, BPA, and lead free)
Drain at bottom.
Large two-step inflate/deflate valve.65" diameter x 15" tall (space for two adults or more kids)*We recommend to inflate/deflate with electric pump*
Though these pools are expensive, that does not mean they cannot be broken. We do not offer guarantees on an item like this as there are so many factors to consider. Proper care is needed to make this pool last.
- Do not over-inflate - this will tear seams and create premature leaks. It may not be perfectly round upon first inflation because it is made of heavyweight vinyl. This is so it withstands stretching from water weight and warm sun, and will round out upon first use. Do not over-inflate to get wrinkles out.
- Do not apply undue pressure to the rings - this includes sitting on them, jumping, and excessive leaning or pushing.
- Drain pool after use and hose off any dirt that was brought in - do not leave pool with any standing water.
- Always use the drain to empty the pool. Trying to flip the pool over to pour out the water can result in tearing because the weight of the water will stretch the seams.
- If pool does get dirty, you can clean it with a gentle dish soap and rag.
- When not in use, store completely dry in a cool location
- Set up your pool on a flat surface free of debris and edges that could puncture the pool. You may like putting a mat underneath for padding if not used in grass.
- If your backyard gets overnight visits from racoons or other animals, we strongly suggest storing your pool in a place where they cannot access it.
People often ask "why vinyl"? And that answer is easy - it is the only material you can make a watertight inflatable out of. But the next part of the answer is the most important - as a small company we have to work within the parameters of what's currently possible, so we are committed to finding the best and safest version. We only use Phthalate-Free, BPA-Free, Lead-Free vinyl. We also take our impact seriously, which is why our pools are made of durable heavyweight vinyl - with the right care this pool will last much longer than the flimsier pools of the past. And if a hole finally does appear, we've included a clear patch and encourage our customers to fix the issue and continue enjoying their current pool instead of ordering a replacement. Our pools are packaged in a reusable vinyl envelope - and that is it. No additional packaging. It's not necessary and significantly reduces our waste impact.