**There is a $20 restocking fee to return this item**
Only ships within Canada | Please shop at Mylle Shop if you're in USA
The most beautiful inflatable pool you've ever seen.
Inflatable pools ... the sort that fit your environment. Because why does cooling off have to involve cartoon seascapes?
And we know what you're thinking. This pool is for a baby. But remember. You don't live in the 'burbs with an in-ground pool ... you are living with a small outdoor space and you are hot to the max. So grab your pals, a 6 pack, and your dog and have a pool party already.
But true, it's also great for kids. Even better for parents who don't want to stock up on any more neon kid supplies.
Packaged in a matching vinyl envelope.
Drain at bottom.
65" diameter x 15" tall
*We recommend to inflate/deflate with electric pump*
Water recreation is both fun and therapeutic. However, it involves inherent risks of injury and death. To reduce these risks, read and follow all product, package and package-insert warnings and instructions. These materials cover common risks of water recreation, but they don’t encompass every risk and danger as unforeseen conditions can occur.
It’s important to familiarize yourself with the following general guidelines as well as guidelines provided by nationally recognized safety organizations.
To Reduce the Risk of Drowning and Injury
- Provide constant supervision. A competent adult should be appointed as a “lifeguard” or water watcher, especially when children are in and around the pool.
- Take the time to learn CPR and first aid.
- Instruct anyone who is supervising pool users about potential pool hazards and about the use of protective devices like locked doors, barriers, etc.
- Always use common sense and good judgment when enjoying any water activity.
- Supervise, supervise, supervise.
- Your building code may require a permit for this pool and may require childproof fencing. Please contact your local building department for more information about the applicable permitting and barrier requirements.