Junior Pillow 60x63cm | Kapok
THIS PRODUCT IS FINAL SALE
100% organic, allergy-friendly and vegan pillow with kapok. 100% free of harmful chemicals.
The kapok pillow measures 60×63 cm.
Breathable, temperature-regulating and moisture-transporting.
Get a good night’s sleep with a vegan and natural pillow.
This pillow is suggested for 5Y+
The Kapok pillow has a zipper on the side that makes it possible to adjust the filling according to your preferences. After prolonged use, the kapok filling may lose airiness, add new kapok filling to restore the fullness of the pillow.
KAPOK CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Kapok is a natural fiber with unique properties that is well worth taking care off. Read our guide – and extend the life of your kapok product!
To preserve the fiber structure and properties in the best possible way, we recommend that you only wash your kapok product if strictly necessary. Your Cocoon kapok product has not been stained or treated with any chemicals. Thus, you do not need to wash your new kapok product before use.
Kapok contains a natural bitter substance which makes the fiber and thus the kapok products antibacterial and resistant to house dust mites. Therefore, it is not necessary to wash your kapok product unless that accidents have occurred in the bed. For smaller stains, we recommend that you stain wash your product.
We recommend that you air your kapok duvet once a month or as needed to maintain the structure of your quilt and ensure a healthy sleeping environment.
If you must wash your Cocoon kapok product follow the guide below carefully
- We recommend that you wash your kapok product alone at 40 degrees to protect the kapok fiber, but it is possible to wash at 60 degrees if necessary. Choose a short washing program as it is detrimental for kapok to be wet for too long. That also means that your kapok product must not be soaked.
- After wash choose an extra spin at 1200 rpm to get the most water out of the product.
- Use a gentle detergent without enzymes and bleaching agents
- Do not use fabric softener.
- After washing, dry the product immediately.
How to dry your Cocoon kapok product
- Dry your kapok product alone in the dryer.
- Note that kapok takes time to dry. We recommend, that you use wool drying balls as they help reduce the drying time significantly. They also ensure that the fibers are separated in a gentle manner so that the fibers do not clump together.
- We recommend that you do not use tennis balls as they can harm the fibers.
- Select a 30 min. program with medium heat. Check your kapok product every 30 min. and repeat the process until the product is slightly moist. Let your kapok product dry in a warm place until the rest of the moisture is gone. Be careful to dry your kapok product for too long in the dryer as this will reduce the life of your kapok product.
If you are unsure how to wash and dry kapok, do not hesitate to contact us.