Levo Rocker | Beech + Mimosa
This season, Charlie Crane is teaming up with the Scandinavian brand Garbo & Friends and launching a new LEVO rocker and a TIBU highchair with a floral print: mimosa. With those sunny flowers, they will gently warm up the cocoon of winter babies.
Garbo & Friends is a young Swedish company that cultivates delicacy down to the smallest detail: care taken with colors, poetic patterns, quality materials and beautiful packaging. Their collections tell singular stories that awaken children’s curiosity and imagination. But beyond being elegant, this brand is ethically manufactured in Europe and uses only OECO-Tex certified dyes for all its dyes.
A must have from birth to 7 months, LEVO rocker fits perfectly your interior.
It’s walnut wood conception and design contrast with regular baby furnitures. Its natural rocking follows softly the movements of babies.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg)
- EU standard EN12790.
- Very easy to assembly.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: H40 x L70 x l45 cm.
- Dimension of the box: H12 x L75 x l46 cm.
- Weight: 3.6 Kg
- Design by: ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Made in EU
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% Cotton, Filling : 100% Polyester